Republican Threat Of Health Care Reform Repeal Would Spell Disaster For The United States
Many high-ranking leaders in the Republican Party are making it a new goal to convince Americans that it would be in America's best interests to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the most comprehensive reform to health care since Medicare and Medicaid. In their rush to strip Americans of the protections afforded them by the new law, Republicans are willfully endangering the American public.
Repealing the health care reform law would have an adverse, everlasting impact on American society.
- The uninsured, children, young adults, people with pre-existing conditions, and small businesses would all continue to struggle to obtain health care coverage for themselves and their families
- States would lose billions in federal funding
- Small businesses would see their taxes go up
- Families would see increased premiums and decreased coverage
- Pregnant women would not have easy access to the preventive care they need to protect their unborn children
- Small businesses would continue to have difficulty affording health insurance to cover their workers
The links below contain startling information about the effects of a possible repeal of the Affordable Care Act.
Millions Of Americans Will Continue To Be Uninsured
For additional information on how health care reform helps these states, click HERE.
Visit these partner organizations for in-depth reports on health care reform: